Les Jardins Bistro Table Shown With Stools
Here at Leisure Living we are always looking for innovative outdoor patio furniture. The Hegoa collection from Les Jardins fills a niche for bistro tables with a tilt top and a clean lined bar stool. The bistro table pedestal base and bar stool frames are constructed of a sturdy non-corrosive aluminum which has been electro-statically powder-coated. The 31” square tilt top table is a high pressure laminate (HPL). High pressure laminates are made of numerous layers of paper saturated with thermos-setting resins and bonded through the combined action of heat and high pressure. The result is a stable, non-porous, high-density product that is UV stain and scratch resistant. The bar stool Batyline® sling is made from UV resistant 100% polyester thread with a composite girdle. The polyester sling is cut to size and then finished with a heat-seam welt to complete its sleek style.
- The extension located under the table, raises up in a flash.
- Easy-glide pulley system that opens and closes the table top.
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL) table tops are non-porous and extremely durable.
- HPL composition is 70% paper and 30% thermo-setting resins.
- HPL is UV, stain and scratch resistant.
- Sturdy rust-free aluminum frames for years of use.
- Electro-statically powder-coated with UV and corrosion protectors.
- The powder-coating will not crack, peel or blister.
- Long-lasting stainless steel hardware.
- Easily cleaned with soap and water.
- W31 D31 H40
See the entire Hegoa Collection sku H508080-FAPR998