Kingsley Bate Dunbarton 4′ Bench
British craftsmen of the 18th-century discovered what their Eastern counterparts had known for centuries, that teak has qualities unlike any other wood. Its abilities to withstand the rigors of adverse climate, yet weather attractively, make it the ideal choice for exterior furnishings. We use only premium quality teak and precise mortise and tenon joinery in the construction of our furniture.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- Premium grade A teak.
- Precise mortise and tenor joinery.
- Impervious to sun, rain, and snow.
- Weathers to a beautiful silver gray patina.
- Weather resistant hardware.
- Optional durable cushions.
- Other sizes available for special order.
- W48 D20 H35