Kingsley Bate Adirondack Chair
British craftsmen of the 18th-century discovered what their Eastern counterparts had known for centuries, that teak has qualities unlike any other wood. Its abilities to withstand the rigors of adverse climate, yet weather attractively, make it the ideal choice for exterior furnishings. We use only premium quality teak and precise mortise and tenon joinery in the construction of our furniture.
- Prized for its simplistic Craftsman style and exceptional comfort, the adirondack has become one of the most iconic and popular seating items for the outdoors.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- Premium grade A teak.
- Precise mortise and tenor joinery.
- Impervious to sun, rain, and snow.
- Weathers to a beautiful silver gray patina.
- Weather resistant brass hardware.
- W31 D36 H39