Kingsley Bate 53×28″ Rectangle Cushion Box
British craftsmen of the 18th-century discovered what their Eastern counterparts had known for centuries, that teak has qualities unlike any other wood. Its abilities to withstand the rigors of adverse climate, yet weather attractively, make it the ideal choice for exterior furnishings. We use only premium quality teak and precise mortise and tenon joinery in the construction of our furniture.
- The top of the box is silicon sealed, while the bottom is slatted so cushions stay dry, or dry out if necessary.
- For safety purposes, the hydraulic stays keep the top from slamming when closing.
- The box can be used as a toy chest, as a serving table when the top is down, and as a bench.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- Premium grade A teak.
- Precise mortise and tenor joinery.
- Impervious to sun, rain, and snow.
- Weathers to a beautiful silver gray patina.
- Weather resistant brass hardware.
- Other sizes available for special order.
- W53 D28 H24