Brown Jordan Fires Urth Pit
The Urth’s sunken flame sits below the lip of the fire bowl and is cradled by a built-in shelf which also serves to support the included lava rock. At 33.5” (850mm) in diameter, Urth is light enough to be easily re-positioned as needed. For ultimate flexibility, residential and commercial users alike gravitate towards our bioethanol or propane fuel options because neither requires hard utility connections. This makes them incredibly simple to relocate as needed.
Available as a 22” round this fire screen is an optional accessory that complements the aesthetic of our collection of fires. Made of tempered glass they feature bead blasted poly-carbonate connectors and serve to stabilize the flame in windy conditions and can be an added layer of safety and comfort.
The heavy duty protective covers made of UV coated, stain resistant and waterproof, high quality Oxford fabric (polyester) are available for all units to keep off dust, water and other debris – and to protect your investment while not in use. Sold separately.
- Choose between plumbed natural gas, readily available propane or eco-friendly bio-ethanol fuel system.
- Constructed of durable handcrafted fiber cement.
- Push button ignition.
- Lava rock and matching lid.
- 55,000 BTU burner that is UL/ULC listed.
- (Optional) glass screen. Available for special order.
- (Optional) protective cover.
- W34 D34 H16