Barlow Tyrie 13′ Pulley Lift Umbrella
The Sail anodized aluminum parasol is available in round, rectangular, or square shape, and in sizes from 8.25′ square to 13′ round. This umbrella is made with anodized aluminum poles and the struts are accented with nickel-plated solid brass fittings for an excellent finish. All parasols close fully over all Barlow Tyrie tables. They also all require a base plate with securing tube, which are sold separately.
Barlow Tyrie canopy fabric is made from 100% solution-dyed acrylic yarn. The color locks deep inside the yarn to give excellent resistance to the fading caused by strong sunlight and cleaning. Additionally, the fabric for the umbrellas has a stain repellent pre-applied to it in order to make cleaning easier.
At the end of the season, we suggest you clean your cushions and parasols before storing them in a dry, well-ventilated area. Although Sunbrella® fabric will not mold or mildew, we recommend that the canopy is cleaned regularly to prevent the accumulation of dirt on the fabric, which can encourage the growth of mildew.
- Anodized aluminum pole and struts.
- Eucalyptus wood is FSC certified.
- Beautiful nickel-plated brass fittings.
- Engineered telescopic mechanism.
- Storage cover is supplied.
- Large 2.5” diameter pole.
- Durable and easy to clean Sunbrella fabric.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Easily cleaned with soap and water.
- 15” round umbrella base sold separately.
- 13’ Octagonal size.