Alfresco Standalone Sear Zone
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems is based in Southern California. All products are made and manufactured in the USA with the finest grade materials. The Sear Zone’s special ceramic burner preheats to over 1,400 degrees in about 4 minutes and flash-caramelizes food, locking in juices and flavor, while the unique U-grate catches food drippings, instantly vaporizing them to create flavor-enhancing smoke. The intense, highly directional heat quickly creates beautiful grill marks and is capable of completely cooking almost any food from vegetables to steaks. Or, sear the item for 2-3 minutes per side, then transfer to the standard burner of your Alfresco grill to finish. When you first taste food prepared this way, you’ll know why many top restaurants rely on infrared cooking for great flavor.
- 27,500 BTU ceramic infrared burner with 9v electronic ignition
- Rapid preheat for easy searing or complete cooking.
- Stainless steel U-grate traps juices for added flavor.
- Manufactured from 304 series, 18-8 stainless steel.
- Heli-arc welded for extra strength.
- Includes matching stainless steel cover.
- Displayed in barbecue island – Available for special order.