Alfresco Drop in Refrigerator with Cart
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems is based in Southern California. All products are made and manufactured in the USA with the finest grade materials. Alfresco has been proud to lead the way in defining what is possible in an outdoor kitchen. Think of the time well spent with family and friends, the food, and fun. It’s no surprise that Alfresco can make your imagination a reality. After all, they designed and built equipment for many of the nation’s finest hotels and restaurants.
Through constant innovation, they strive to bring the professional culinary experience to the outdoors. Refrigerate, prep, cook, serve and entertain with confidence and style all with an Alfresco open air culinary system. To function in the great outdoors, a unit has to be built for that purpose. Alfresco’s parent company builds SUV-sized refrigeration units for some of the largest hotel and restaurant chains in the country, so they understand the demands that heat, cold, rain and snow place on a refrigerator. These units are engineered to keep working, even when Mother Nature is telling you to go back inside. Endless possibilities! Use as bottle cooler, mug froster, fresh fruit smoothie and juice center, deli-prep center, burger topping and condiment bar, salsa bar, bottle or ice bath, wine cooler, keggerator, or desert bar.
- 1,200 BTU all-weather refrigeration system.
- 4 cubic feet capacity.
- Front Air Intake and Exhaust.
- Insulated tilt-up and removable stainless steel cover.
- Mechanical cooling with cold wall technology.
- Thermostat-controlled temperature from low teens to 56ᵒ F.
- Folding side tables.
- Three removable stainless steel food pans.
- Slideable intermediate stainless steel wire shelf.
- 1-inch brass-drain for easy clean-up.
- 101 lb. Ice Capacity.
- Available for special order.