Alfresco 56″ Standard All Grill on Deluxe Cart
The innovator in outdoor cooking raises the bar yet again in the new Alfresco LX2 Grill. Available in 30″, 36”, 42″ and 56″ sizes, the LX2 line offers the most advanced features and cooking performance of any gas grill on the market. Alfresco has combined years of experience in commercial equipment design with extensive consumer research to produce perhaps the finest, most dependable gas grill ever made.
This 56″ cart model grill has high-temp, titanium and stainless steel blend main burners and a ceramic sear zone burner producing 82,500 BTUs of total cooking power on the 770 square inches of grilling surface, as well as a 18,500 BTU back burner for the included integrated rotisserie and an over-sized smoker drawer that has a 5,000 BTU dedicated burner perfect for peppers, herbs and wood chunks. The sear zone features a 27,500 BTU ceramic burner which preheats to over 1,400 degrees in about 4 minutes and flash-caramelizes food, locking in juices and flavor, while the unique U-grate catches food drippings, instantly vaporizing them to create flavor-enhancing smoke.
- Three high-temp stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs.
- Sear Zone™ with 27,500 BTU ceramic infrared burner.
- Integrated rotisserie with built-in motor and dual 18,500 BTU infrared burners.
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and oversize wood chunk drawer.
- 998 sq. in. actual grilling area plus four position adjustable warming rack.
- Dual integrated 20,000 BTU side burners with recessed, sealed top and SS cover.
- User-friendly push button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source.
- Cart model equipped with folding, removable side shelves and locking casters.
- Available in natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP) models.
- Available for special order.