Alfresco 30″ Sear Zone Grill
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems is based in Southern California. All products are made and manufactured in the USA with the finest grade materials. Alfresco has been proud to lead the way in defining what is possible in an outdoor kitchen. Think of the time well spent with family and friends, the food, and fun. It’s no surprise that Alfresco can make your imagination a reality. After all, they designed and built equipment for many of the nation’s finest hotels and restaurants.
The innovator in outdoor cooking raises the bar yet again in the new Alfresco LX2 Grill. Available in 30″, 36”, 42″ and 56″ sizes, the LX2 line offers the most advanced features and cooking performance of any gas grill on the market. Alfresco has combined years of experience in commercial equipment design with extensive consumer research to produce perhaps the finest, most dependable gas grill ever made. Some of the features include hidden integrated rotisserie motor with chain drive, flip down control panel, protective air curtain and integrated dual work lights.
- Two high-temp stainless steel main burners producing 55,000 BTUs.
- Integrated rotisserie with built-in motor and 15,000 BTU infrared burner.
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and oversize wood chunk drawer.
- 542 sq. in. actual grilling area plus four position adjustable warming rack.
- User-friendly push button ignition with sealed 9v power source.
- Also, can be special ordered as all infra-red grill.
- Available in natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP) models.
- Available for special order.
- Standard all grill displayed in barbecue island at Leisure Living.